Puppy preschool is a fantastic way to kick start your new fur baby’s socialisation, manners and training in a safe and controlled environment.
What do you need to know?
- Classes are held at the clinic on Tuesday’s from 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- The course runs once a week for 5 weeks (1st class is owner’s only)
- All puppies are welcome between 8 – 16 weeks of age
- Puppies must have had their 1st vaccination to participate
- Price – $80.00 (cash only)
Puppy classes cover topics such as normal vs abnormal behaviour, nutrition, dental hygiene and parasite prevention as well as positive reinforcement training and lots of playing!!
Classes are run by the lovely Skye Strutton. Skye has been a Vet Nurse for 5 years and currently lectures Animal Studies at TAFE. Skye is passionate about behaviour and constantly goes above and beyond to help all puppies become the best they can be.
For more information or to secure your spot, give us a call on 99642828