When you arrive at Chapman Animal Hospital, you will receive the highest quality care for your pet and excellent customer service for you!
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Upon arrival one of our team will greet you and confirm your details, once you are checked in, we will weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- If additional testing is needed, Chapman Animal Hospital is a modern facility with state of the art diagnostic equipment and an in-house laboratory, so most tests can be performed here.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our vets to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to your vet about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, we also welcome any feedback you might wish to provide.